One of my interests is massage, it's something that everyone can do, and even more people can enjoy!
It can be relaxing as well as helping ease aches and pains
- just feel your sholders and feel how tense you might be!
Just experiment with someone, and just remember a few key pointers:
1) Work around the shapes of the bones and muscles,
2) Use some pressure from the palm, heal of hand and the four fingers together, but don't poke or pinch!
3) Always warm up and warm down the area before and after by rubbing very lightly all over,
4) Listen to your patient! Ask what things they like and what they don't like while you experiment.
Coming soon, a walkthrough of a foot massage - quick and easy, and can be done anywhere.